Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

myteslalogs.com [possible scam]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WHOIS search shows registrant and administrative contact are the same person, and yes located in Arizona.

Administrative Contact:
Deokar, A
Arizona

[Mod Note: personal member info deleted, even if it can be found publicly]

Hope this helps.

MODS, if this is too much personal info please feel free to delete or whatever is necessary. I found it from a simple public WHOIS search for website owner so it isn't intended to be private (an extra $10 gets him privacy through Godaddy).

I half expected this to be registered in China or India or something, surprised that it was in the states. It does seem very strange that he would ask for that information, but maybe he's just misguided in his attempt at a new business? Either way, I wouldn't click around on that website too much because the whole thing seems off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to some info provided by another member it looks like the site is owned by a TMC member from AZ. This makes me think it may be naively misguided rather than an attempted scam. We'll attempt to clear it up via the AZ group.

Edit: Looks like this was naive and not a scam, however it's certainly not a good idea to share your Tesla Login with anyone, even another TMC-er.

Last edited:
Thanks to some info provided by another member it looks like the site is owned by a TMC member from AZ. This makes me think it may be naively misguided rather than an attempted scam. We'll attempt to clear it up via the AZ group.

Edit: Looks like this was naive and not a scam, however it's certainly not a good idea to share your Tesla Login with anyone, even another TMC-er.
With the Chandler address available, it would seem that the host of the meet-up, MarkR, should be able to make contact with Deokar and get something posted as to his intentions.