Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor N2itive Camber arms, Toe arms, and Lowering Links installation in Orange County area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EV-Fixme

Former Vendor
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2019
Orange County, CA
We are excited to announce that we have the N2itive arms and lowering links in stock and available for installation.

Are the insides of your tires wearing out much faster than the rest of your tire when you already have an alignment that is in spec? Adjustable camber arms, or a combination of Adjustable camber and Toe arms can help you get your rear suspension aligned to -1 degree camber to even out the wear on your tires making them last 1000’s of miles longer.

“So then on a Tesla, what eats the inside of the tires faster? While negative toe can theoretically chew tires up way faster than negative camber, the toe is still somewhat adjustable on a Tesla. So if you’ve had your car aligned and you’re still getting inner tire wear then the answer is excess negative camber which you’ll be able to see by looking at your alignment printout. This is why toe is usually not the culprit on a Tesla like many people assume. Not that it can’t be an issue but most owners complaining about inner tire wear have already tried having the car aligned but the problem still persists. And another thing, as the car gets older the rubber bushings will begin to loose their elasticity and begin to sag which will increase negative camber even more. And, (my grade school teachers would have failed me by now for starting so many sentences with the word, “and”.) if you drive your car in the low position this will add even more negative camber to your alignment. You could easily end up with -2.5° to -3.5°’s of camber. In my opinion the ideal rear suspension alignment settings on a Tesla S or X would be to set the camber to about -1° and set the toe to about 0.20 to 0.25° at the ride height you drive at most often (with air suspension). For most owners that would simply be the standard ride height. For those who are using our RSX-1 lowering links or who continually set a low ride height in the software then you will want to align your Tesla at that ride height. Then you will have great alignment at any height setting and save a lot of money on needing new tires prematurely.”

My car has suffered from excessive inner tire wear as long as I have owned it (at 120k miles) and my camber was around -2.5 degrees. After installing the SX-1 and TSX-1 arms I can easily have my rear set at -1 degree camber with my suspension at low.

One of our other cars had a limitation where we could not achieve Tesla’s rear toe spec and after installing the SX-1 and TSX-1 arms we were able to get -1 degree camber and toe in spec.

We also installed the RSX-1 Ride Height Adjustment Lowering Links for Tesla S/X. These are by far the easiest links to set the suspension height desired. They are also beautifully crafted! Other links we use require measuring and adjusting the link to set the desired height. They are also easily re-adjustable on the car if you want to set a different height. All other links we used require removal from car to set a new height. This is important because if you ever need to have Tesla replace any of the air suspension components, you will likely need to set your car back to factory height in order to have the car calibrated. In this picture my car is set ultra low and you can see the rear tires still have a good camber, this setting was only for promotional photographing, a alignment should be done for the height you want to drive at.

Contact us for appointment and current promotion, 833-383-4963 (877-evf-ixme)

07CCD481-4E8A-4ADA-9D97-1B91BDF23995.jpegB301DDB7-9830-4EF6-A964-214766BD76E0.jpeg2BD84EBD-0F67-4545-866F-6CC4952402D8.jpeg

Last edited:
We are excited to announce that we have the N2itive arms and lowering links in stock and available for installation.

Are the insides of your tires wearing out much faster than the rest of your tire when you already have an alignment that is in spec? Adjustable camber arms, or a combination of Adjustable camber and Toe arms can help you get your rear suspension aligned to -1 degree camber to even out the wear on your tires making them last 1000’s of miles longer.

“So then on a Tesla, what eats the inside of the tires faster? While negative toe can theoretically chew tires up way faster than negative camber, the toe is still somewhat adjustable on a Tesla. So if you’ve had your car aligned and you’re still getting inner tire wear then the answer is excess negative camber which you’ll be able to see by looking at your alignment printout. This is why toe is usually not the culprit on a Tesla like many people assume. Not that it can’t be an issue but most owners complaining about inner tire wear have already tried having the car aligned but the problem still persists. And another thing, as the car gets older the rubber bushings will begin to loose their elasticity and begin to sag which will increase negative camber even more. And, (my grade school teachers would have failed me by now for starting so many sentences with the word, “and”.) if you drive your car in the low position this will add even more negative camber to your alignment. You could easily end up with -2.5° to -3.5°’s of camber. In my opinion the ideal rear suspension alignment settings on a Tesla S or X would be to set the camber to about -1° and set the toe to about 0.20 to 0.25° at the ride height you drive at most often (with air suspension). For most owners that would simply be the standard ride height. For those who are using our RSX-1 lowering links or who continually set a low ride height in the software then you will want to align your Tesla at that ride height. Then you will have great alignment at any height setting and save a lot of money on needing new tires prematurely.”

My car has suffered from excessive inner tire wear as long as I have owned it (at 120k miles) and my camber was around -2.5 degrees. After installing the SX-1 and TSX-1 arms I can easily have my rear set at -1 degree camber with my suspension at low.

One of our other cars had a limitation where we could not achieve Tesla’s rear toe spec and after installing the SX-1 and TSX-1 arms we were able to get -1 degree camber and toe in spec.

We also installed the RSX-1 Ride Height Adjustment Lowering Links for Tesla S/X. These are by far the easiest links to set the suspension height desired. They are also beautifully crafted! Other links we use require measuring and adjusting the link to set the desired height. They are also easily re-adjustable on the car if you want to set a different height. All other links we used require removal from car to set a new height. This is important because if you ever need to have Tesla replace any of the air suspension components, you will likely need to set your car back to factory height in order to have the car calibrated. In this picture my car is set ultra low and you can see the rear tires still have a good camber, this setting was only for promotional photographing, a alignment should be done for the height you want to drive at.

Contact us for appointment and current promotion, 833-383-4963 (877-evf-ixme)

View attachment 643293View attachment 643294View attachment 643295
Did they do anything to address this on the 2020 MX?

Did they do anything to address this on the 2020 MX?

Hi Douyon1, this kit should fit on the 2020 MX. AFAIK the 2020 still has limitations of rear suspension adjustment, the arm would allow the -1 camber adjustment, and depending on the height and car the toe kit may or may not be needed. The lowering links will still allow the 2020 to be lowered. Feel free to reach out to us or N2itive to discuss your car.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, here are our current prices with our promos:

2 arms - $650 + shipping + tax ($200 savings)
4 arms - $1300 + shipping + tax ($400 savings)
4 arms + lowering links - $1555 + shipping + tax ($600 savings)

2 arms + install - $925 + tax ($325 savings)
4 arms + install - $1650 + tax ($845 savings)
4 arms + lowering links + install - $1995 +tax ($1045 savings)

Shipping will be waved if you pick it up at our shop in Costa Mesa, CA. Additional taxes will apply for shipments outside of the USA. For orders and to schedule an appointment, please send us a private message!

• Informative
Reactions: davidc18
I picked up a set from the guys at ev-fixme on Saturday and installed them in a few hours today.

Maybe I'm just lucky but both sides did NOT require the bolt to be cut. once the knuckle side bolt is completely removed, There is an eccentric bolt and I just rotated it so the smallest side was up and a little wiggling the bolt and the arm, and it came right out. Same on the other side so that was awesome and much easier than trying to cut it out.
I have a Dec 2014 P85D so perhaps they have changed the bolt to a longer one in newer models.

The car looks great, I set the lowering links to -10 and set the car to standard the front fender now sits at 28 inches vs factory 29 inches. I'll be getting an alignment this week. No driving till then.

Reactions: EV-Fixme
I’m interested in purchasing, just not exactly sure all I need. No air suspension. 21” Turbines. 2017 75D. Do I need both the toe & camber arms assuming rear only is necessary since the front are already adjustable?
Only if you’re lowering your car do you need rear toe. Dialing out some negative camber will only require the rear camber arms. I wouldn’t suggest this brand as they’re impossible to have adjusted at nearly every alignment shop. The adjustment is unnecessarily complex and requires removal of wheel during alignment. Ev tuning has a more practical design and cost half as much. The holy grail is unplugged performance. N2itive talks the talk but I’d trade them out for either of the other brands today.
If you’re not lowering the car, fronts are fine. I have new front camber arms (fore control arms). I’m lowered 1.25” and the least camber we could achieve in front was -1.3, not ideal but there aren’t alternatives. Good luck.

Reactions: SCharged
Had the N2itive Alignment Kit2 (toe + camber, no lowering) installed on my 2012 MS P85. Great product and great service.
So far I am very happy with the results. Still have the stock camber arms, and it looks like at least one (left side) has bent slightly.
It's subtle, but the left and right do show minor difference.

Agree...UP IS ALWAYS OVERPRICED...Tesla tax...so is N2TIVE.

I got the evtuning camber arm...no complain from Firestone
I ordered the ev tuning camber arms and toe arms. Paid in full, in stock, weeks went by on each with no word and inevitably I inquired. They didn’t know when they’d be in stock as they “weren’t done yet”. That pesky “in stock” button at ev tuning. I’m glad I paid more for a better product, but maybe I would’ve never noticed.