Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive S Refresh (Palladium / Plaid / LR) Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About to pull the trigger on this as a preventative measure. I'm getting a mild sensation aking to driving on a grooved road up to about 45mph that I'm assuming is related to the uneven wear issue. For a '22 MSP, all I need is this, correct?
Tesla Model S/X PLAID & Long Range Rear Adjustable Camber Arms - PVD or Electroless Nickel Plated
TARTAN SX-P2 2021+ Tesla Model S/X PLAID & Long Range Forged Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms (1 PAIR)
Yes, a set of camber arms will go a long way to help dial in a conservative camber setting to help increase tire life. It's also likely your current alignment is out of spec if it feels like your tires are fighting each other going normal street speeds.

Yes, a set of camber arms will go a long way to help dial in a conservative camber setting to help increase tire life. It's also likely your current alignment is out of spec if it feels like your tires are fighting each other going normal street speeds.
Ordered yesterday. I’m getting a sensation between 35-50mph that feels akin to driving on a grooved road. Goes away at some point past 50mph and I don’t feel it when decelerating. Car has about 1600 miles on it.

Ordered yesterday. I’m getting a sensation between 35-50mph that feels akin to driving on a grooved road. Goes away at some point past 50mph and I don’t feel it when decelerating. Car has about 1600 miles on it.
At the same time, you may want to also order and install the N2itive lowering links as you are likely feeling the front half shaft stutter. Lowering .75” helps place the half shafts in a much getter angle to help this issue.

That sounds like the refresh S vibration well noted between those speeds, and nothing to do with camber.