Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

N2itive S Refresh (Palladium / Plaid / LR) Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure what the rules are about posting links to new products. Not sure if they are a supporting vendor or not but admin feel free to delete if not ok.

I have no affiliation with N2itive but know a few with the new S have had tire wear issues, and thus far, the only option for a rear camber arm was a lot more expensive option and appears to be forever on backorder.

Was happy to see N2itive finally brought theirs out, on pre-sale now, expected ETA in August.

Reactions: cleverscreenam
According to Don they are on the boat and will be delivered January 3rd. They were supposed to arrive a couple days ago but delayed due to the holidays.
We've seen delay announcements for various reasons since August. Similar reasons, different dates.

I think the "they're on the way now" is now on revision number three.

Really wish they would arrive though, I've had a set of new wheels with Michelin cup 2 tires just waiting to get installed since SEMA because I don't want to ruin the tires.

We've seen delay announcements for various reasons since August. Similar reasons, different dates.

I think the "they're on the way now" is now on revision number three.

Really wish they would arrive though, I've had a set of new wheels with Michelin cup 2 tires just waiting to get installed since SEMA because I don't want to ruin the tires.
Speaking with Don it sounds like it is really happening this time. I’m hoping it is indeed next week as I have a road trip coming up and want to get this fixed before then.
@N2itive

Got my an alignment with the N2itive arms. They were really tough for the tech to adjust from the bottom of the car so it took a while to dial in. I set my arms on +3 during installation so was less than stock. Front was toed out a bit from the factory.

before:
before.png

after:
after.png

Got my an alignment with the N2itive arms. They were really tough for the tech to adjust from the bottom of the car so it took a while to dial in. I set my arms on +3 during installation so was less than stock. Front was toed out a bit from the factory.

before:
View attachment 899432

after:
View attachment 899433
Thanks for stopping by this week! Glad we could get that camber dialed in for you

Reactions: NarTaX