TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

NADA Guide

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Liz G, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Many financial institutions rely on the NADA Guide when determining whether or not they will finance a vehicle. Unfortunately, the Model S has yet to be listed in the NADA Guide which is preventing me from taking advantage of great rates offered by my local credit union.

I was hoping that I could call on the good will of the forum members to flood NADA Guide with requests to add the Model S.

Here is the link for quick access.

Contact NADAguides.com

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Liz

2. ckessel

ckessel Active Member

NADA are the ones suing Tesla over their stores, so I wouldn't expect them to give Tesla much priority.

3. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Apparently all it took was a little squeaky wheel. Got a response back that they didn't have the info for the pricing. I pointed them to the Tesla website and just got a response back saying that they will be adding it based on the info on the Tesla site.

4. Majerus

Majerus Member

That is surprising since they are suing Tesla and all as ckessel mentioned

5. ModelS1079

ModelS1079 Member

My pleasure. On it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely done!

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

The person who responded probably has no idea about the lawsuit. The Guide is likely run separately. I don't see Coda or Fisker listed either, and AFAIK those both use dealers.