Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Name one thing you most loved about the X and one thing you most hated about the X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love: Seating comfort

Hate: Non folding second row.

But if you did not limit it to one I could keep going in both categories.:)

Yup of course. Keep it simple here with only one most loved and one most hated feature. My X will be picked up today at 5 pm after 34 days repairing at the SC. I can't wait. Today is actually my delivery day, not in March. Lol!

Love: I got signature red.
Hate: since it was manufactured in December it has spent more than 80% of its life with Tesla for repairs... We've only had it four weeks ourselves and it is back with Tesla again this week for another 20+ new warranty issues since our last warranty visit.

Love: I got signature red.
Hate: since it was manufactured in December it has spent more than 80% of its life with Tesla for repairs... We've only had it four weeks ourselves and it is back with Tesla again this week for another 20+ new warranty issues since our last warranty visit.

I am so sorry to hear that. My X has also been in SC for 34 days. If you have front door latch problems. I think i might found a way to duplicate it, knowing this procedure, we can avoid this problem as much as possible.

X Back from SC! I might have found a way to duplicate the front door problem.

Love: Auto Pilot - both traffic aware cruise control and auto steer.

Hate: The USB/iPhone interface and (lack of) functionality - mostly it not being able to continue where I left off on the previous drive, but there are a host of other problems with it that annoy me.