Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naming your Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had a look through the forums and not found this thread yet, apologies if it does exist.

What will you name your Model 3?

I know that the Model S had a few Easter egg's like if you name'd it "007" then it would look like James Bonds Lotus Espirit Submarine, or "42" for naming the car “Life, the Universe, and Everything”.

After reading "CmdrThor" reply in another thread on possibly calling his "Daniel Jackson" (I also love SG:1), I was wondering what people would name their Model 3.

Kind of torn between StarBug and J.A.R.V.I.S at the moment.

When I read the "How will you refer to your Model 3?" thread I was hoping that they didn't mean this...

I find it creepy when people name their cars, bikes, etc.... I get it on a sizeable boat or something like that but a car?? I don't get it.

How about "Faster Than
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png
"

Supermodel3. Worldsaver. Inspiration. ICEMustDie. Serenity. Absolution. 2ndChance. CatchMeIfYouCan. My3. NotJust3. ReachForTheStars. Sparkly. EPowered. Emissionless. IBelieveICanFly. ReachTheSky. SilentPower. Elona. Muskesla. WaitIsOver. Just2YearsAndPetfectionIsHere.
The possibilities are countless.