TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Nano-fusion installers in DC-Baltimore region?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Joer293, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Joer293

Joer293 MODEL X P100DL

I had my P85 fully wrapped with 3M scotchguard PPF 3 years ago. While the 3M did great with road debris, it looked terrible with swirl and chemical etching after 35,000 miles. For my Model X, I wanted to try nano-fusion full wrap, but dozens of places around Maryland say they will only do llumar, scotchguard or Xpel only.

I've left voicemails and emails to the manufacturer for a certified installer, but no response yet. Every other forum says plenty of installers in California, but that's a far drive :)
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a certified installer in the area? Tysons, DC, Baltimore, etc.

2. PatD

PatD Member

After 13k miles, VERY happy with my XPel. I know that's not what you were asking about, but if you can't get the nano...

3. Gcamalamb

Gcamalamb New Member

Just wondering where you got it done?

4. XHokie

XHokie Member

I had my X done at TLC and would definitely recommend them. PM me if you have any questions or want more info on what I had done.

5. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

Speakfreaks detailing in Chantilly. Ask for Brian.

6. Pollux

Pollux Member

Hi, @Joer293,

What are the touted advantages of nano fusion over Xpel?

Also: cost?

Thanks!

Alan

P.S. Thinking of a new S in the fall, which will need a new wrap... I've done a full Xpel wrap on my '13 P85+ and been very happy with the results to date (53K miles).