Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nanoflowcell's 48 Volt Quant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wb0yu1rbx9ys.jpg
z7xy62fbk3jf.jpg

The NanoFlowcell Quant 48Volt arrives as a bit of a conundrum. The maker promises hypercar-rivaling performance with 751 horsepower (560 kilowatts) horsepower and a range of 621 miles (1,000 kilometers). However, the model’s unorthodox powertrain raises the question of how someone would ever refuel it.
Nanoflowcell Quant 48Volt electrifies Geneva

Last edited:
Reactions: Raffy.Roma
I usually applaud every new EV, even in concept form, but in this one single instance I have to say it.

SCAM! This is just a scam.

The whole flow cell is a scam, the guy behind it is a scam.

He once developed a "miracle" solar cell, got an old woman to invest some 50 million dollar in his invention, partied away his money and then got sued by her. She lost, because she should have known better, is what the judge said.

Now he scams investors again, with lofty promises and another miracle technology.

Any ideas about when NanoFlowcell will start producing cars with this new Technology?

"Last year, the European tech firm nanoFlowcell set up a US office to pitch its
new QUANTiNO twentyfive electric car featuring new flow battery technology"...

So, they still seem to be in the pitching stage / finding investors...

Reactions: Raffy.Roma
"Last year, the European tech firm nanoFlowcell set up a US office to pitch its
new QUANTiNO twentyfive electric car featuring new flow battery technology"...

So, they still seem to be in the pitching stage / finding investors...
Think that the NanoFlowcell project is good. I would like that Elon will get with NanoFlowcell and start producing cars with them.