Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends on what type you want to get and comfort level. The prusa is a good choice on FDM.
On resin sla printing you have laser, dlp or lcd as the main contenders. For that price range you can look at the anycubic photon, shuffle, Moai, D7 or wait for prusa's SL1

Thanks for posting these! I bought a 3D printed dashcam mount for my Blackvue to be installed using the rear-view mirror plastic housing. But it sits to far back under the Model X self drive cameras, so it obscures the blackvue's field of vision, cutting off the top 5th of the frame. Pointing it down more, just makes the hood take up the bottom 3rd of the frame. I need to move it forward an inch or two. If I can find that part model online, I am pretty sure I could modify it to move the camera where it should be for an unobstructed view.

Seems Carl Reese, the owner of Autopilot Buddy has fraudulently filed a DMCA takedown notice with Thingiverse to get my Steering Wheel Balancer removed.

My thing, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3437288 , is suspended due to this fraudulent action by Carl Reese. Carl is a liar and a fraud. My device was created 100% by me. It shares virtually no similarities with his failed Autopilot Buddy, and is in fact not even intended for the same use.

His fraudulent notice is unacceptable, he has not tried to contact me to explain his fraudulent actions.

I won't link to it here, but you can search my name on Thingiverse to see for yourself. If someone has a problem with it, filing a fraudulent DMCA takedown is not the way to handle it.

It's a fit for both of them. You can print it without the magnets inside and it works fine, actually... That's what I do, lol... gave up on the magnets because I put a steel nozzle on my printer awhile back and now can't print over magnets with it.