Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naples Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So had some tire issues this week and was trying to get the mobile service out here to fix it as they have in the past. I had to open a ticket on the app but to my surprise they could not allow me too and i was told I would have to go to a SC which the closest is in Miami about 2.5 hours away and Sarasota 2 hours away. With no time i decided to reach out to a service advisor who has handled all my issues before and always comes through. She said she could not do anything and said to go to a local shop as they would be able to fix it. She then said this week she found out that a Service Center is coming to the Naples Area!!! She said it would be in Bonita and looking to open between Q1 and Q2. Excited for all us owners in the area!!

I e-mailed Jerome a couple weeks ago. Response time was quick so that tells me they're serious.
Hi Alexei,
Thanks for the information.
There's no question Jerome is serious if he's posting on LinkedIn soliciting prospective locations.
I gather in response to your email that he didn't elaborate on whether it would be in Naples or Fort Myers or elsewhere.

Larry

Hi Alexei,
Thanks for the information.
There's no question Jerome is serious if he's posting on LinkedIn soliciting prospective locations.
I gather in response to your email that he didn't elaborate on whether it would be in Naples or Fort Myers or elsewhere.

Larry
He did not. Their N. America Sr. real estate manager responded to me and they did not specify exact location. I suggested a possible available site. I assume it's in Ft. Myers due to the job postings being listed as such.

Possibly on the NE corner of Colonial & Ortiz? Empty property that used to be a CarMax dealer.
That certainly would have a huge parking lot to support service operations.
Have you driven by this location to observe that it is vacant?
They have a website that is active and has store hours posted as of the current date. They describe COVID-19 protocols which would also suggest that they are active.

Nevermind, I was confused by the fact that a CarMax is located at 3000 Colonial Blvd in Fort Myers that is active. However, your suggestion was for a property at Colonial and Ortiz which is 3 miles away.

There is some undeveloped property on Colonial Blvd near the active CarMax in which Tesla could build a Service Center.

drnick stated in another thread:

I spoke with Mike Crabtree, a sales consultant in the Estero Tesla store. He told me that a property purchasing people from Tesla were in Fort Myers and they bought a lot on Colonial boulevard, close to I-75. He wasn’t more specific about the exact location but told me that a service center is in the plans to be built within a year or so.

If accurate, this states that Tesla has purchased a property and will be building the Service Center as opposed to converting an existing facility.

Moderators note: When it is confirmed that the "Naples" Service Center is actually in Fort Myers, I will be combining these threads.

Larry

Last edited:
Heard some good news today. Still seems like the Naples Service Center is still in play. Looking like it’s going to be on Airport Pulling and Pine Ridge were the old Toys R Us was. Looked at permitting and looks like that’s what they are doing. Still in early stages but looks like it’s happening! Great for us local peeps!

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan and XLR82XS