Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naples service may finally be a reality

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This would be huge! I just picked up my Model 3 Performance a few weeks ago in Diana Beach. I'm assuming that's the main service center.

Off-topic, is there a Naples/FT Myers/Bonita page or group? I'm located in Naples.
Congrats! I took delivery in Dania as well. That is the main service next to Sarasota. I'm in Naples as well - would be nice to have city sub-forums.

Off-topic, is there a Naples/FT Myers/Bonita page or group? I'm located in Naples.
Hi,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I am the president of Florida Tesla Enthusiasts. We are a statewide Tesla club officially recognized by Tesla. We have dozens of members in your area. If you are interested in joining, please visit our website at teslaownersflorida.org.

Larry

In the news today:

"Tesla continues to grow its service presence. Some exciting openings coming up in the coming weeks. Still looking for suitable spaces in Los Gatos/Campbell (CA), South Atlanta, Glendale/NW Phoenix (AZ), Naples (FL), and Puerto Rico. If you know some space immediately available, please contact me." - Jerome Guillen

Went today to the Sarasota service center for rectifications on my model Y. The guy there told me the Fort Myers service center will be open this coming Monday. He wasn’t sure where it is though. No information on the Tesla web site either. These guys run a very chaotic operation.

Reactions: BlindPass
Drove to Colonial & Ortiz yesterday where the old CarMax was. For sale sign still on-site so maybe that's not the location. Hopefully it is not because DAMN the traffic is horrendous at that corner and not even during season! Ugh.....
If these rumors about a soft opening on Monday are correct, then you probably can breathe a sigh of relief. You would have seen signs of life if they were opening that soon at the location that you visited.
If the Colonial Blvd rumors are correct, this is a real head-scratcher on how they can hide a Service Center that is about to open.

Larry

If these rumors about a soft opening on Monday are correct, then you probably can breathe a sigh of relief. You would have seen signs of life if they were opening that soon at the location that you visited.
If the Colonial Blvd rumors are correct, this is a real head-scratcher on how they can hide a Service Center that is about to open.

Larry
I'll inquiry with the mobile ranger Monday 9/14 during my appointment.

its the old carmax location at colonial and six mile
Thanks. Yes, confirmed.

Tesla Fort Myers Service Center..jpg

Larry

• Informative
Reactions: XLR82XS and X Fan