Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naples store/SC update.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by SC location near downtown Naples and several teams were there working on site.

They stated they probably would have work completed in two weeks; presuming Collier County inspection team signs off its possible It will be up and running in January.

Also, the new store is across from Nordstrom's and Brio Tuscan Grill in Waterside shops is poised to open tomorrow (a few miles up road from SC) and looks terrific. They have 6 chargers delivering 80A (72 usable for me) and although were charging 4 vehicles, 2 were available for public use this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_4127.JPG
    IMG_4127.JPG
    610.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4129.JPG
    IMG_4129.JPG
    574.4 KB · Views: 49
Stopped by SC location near downtown Naples and several teams were there working on site.

They stated they probably would have work completed in two weeks; presuming Collier County inspection team signs off its possible It will be up and running in January.

Also, the new store is across from Nordstrom's and Brio Tuscan Grill in Waterside shops is poised to open tomorrow (a few miles up road from SC) is complete and looks terrific. They have 6 chargers delivering 80A (72 usable for me) and although were charging 4 vehicles, 2 were available for public use this morning.

Thanks for the update- this gives my wife and I a great excuse to visit Naples with our new ride :)

Con

Congrats. Enjoy your new X.....great vehicle and it appeared to me looking at store vehicles that fit/finish is much improved and now equivalent to the Germans.

Awesome! And thanks!

Having obsessively combed through some of the threads here had really gotten my wife and I concerned. We're super stoked about picking our X up next week.