Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NASA Selecting 50 people for 'behind the scenes' SpaceX Cargo Launch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Not that I want more people applying, since it lowers my chances ... but hey, I like just about everyone on this forum. Have at it. And hopefully a bunch of us will be in Florida for the SpaceX launch sending cargo to the Space Station.

Experience the next SpaceX cargo launch to the Space Station!

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 6.59.06 PM.png

OMG OMG I GOT IN (my dogs are freaking out because I shrieked when I read the email). Whew. OMG OMG!

A portion of the email below. If you're at all interested in attending something like this, watch their social page - they appear to do this on a regular basis. I'm assuming I got in because someone else declined (will find out when I'm there when the first wave of invites went out). So that means that applying is worth it.

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.39.07 PM.png

OMG OMG I GOT IN (my dogs are freaking out because I shrieked when I read the email). Whew. OMG OMG!

A portion of the email below. If you're at all interested in attending something like this, watch their social page - they appear to do this on a regular basis. I'm assuming I got in because someone else declined (will find out when I'm there when the first wave of invites went out). So that means that applying is worth it.

Reactions: bonnie

Where is the "green with envy" emojii?

I expect you to post enough high-quality photos her to break the Internet.
Congratulations!

Reactions: bonnie
IMG_0365.JPG

Now we can live vicariously through Bonnie's Twitter...Congrats!

Bonnie, please post your experience here or link to a blog.
NOTHING is going to convince me to to get anywhere near twitter.
It will be hitting twitter first - and when I have a chance, will come over here and post. The whole point of the invite is for the invitees to post about the experience on the standard social media sites like twitter and instagram. But that won't stop me from also sharing here :).

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler