TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Nashville Supercharger(s)

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by N4HHE, Feb 1, 2015.

1. N4HHE

N4HHE Member

2. highfalutintodd

3. MrSled

MrSled Member

my guess would be one Supercharger located at the sales/service center in Brentwood and the other closer to Nashville to handle the east/west travelers. A Supercharger at the sales/service center would make sense to handle volume charging if Tesla uses that store as a delivery hub.

4. highfalutintodd

I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the first Supercharger at or around the Brentwood service center location. Lots of stuff in the Cool Springs area, it's on the far south side of town, they have a partnership in place with CBL who owns Cool Springs Galleria nearby. Seems like an ideal spot.

Selfishly, if they're going to do a second Supercharger in the area I'd love for it to be on the north side of town, either on 65N or 24W. I do a lot of traveling up towards Kentucky and a Supercharger in that general vicinity would be helpful.

(Hell, Tesla, if you're listening, put one in Clarksville, TN to make the I24 corridor more do-able for Tesla owners. Or at least for me!)

5. caddieo

caddieo Member

6. N4HHE

N4HHE Member

I agree the further north of Nashville the closer to whatever they do in Louisville. But I see intent for a Supercharger in Elizabethtown, KY which addresses the Nashville <--> Louisville issue.

7. Chris TX

Chris TX Active Member

Has anyone done any detective work to see where this will be? It's now in the Coming Soon dot, so something should be happening.

8. N4HHE

N4HHE Member

Last year it was in the "by the end of 2014" map. Has been "Coming Soon" ever since the maps were updated for 2015. Louisville too. :frown:

I once found the government sites for permits in Davidson County and Hamilton County. Was looking in Hamilton for the Chattanooga Supercharger permit but obviously didn't search correctly before ran out of time. Thought knowing that contractor would provide the hook for searching Davidson.

9. S-dog

S-dog Member

A wild guess.. Brentwood service center and Opry Mills (Tesla loves Simon properties)

10. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37