TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Nashville TN to Gatlinburg TN Trip

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Majerus, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Majerus

Majerus Member

I am about to take my first long trip from Saint Louis mo , to Gatlinburg tn routing though Nashville. Any advice from anyone who has done the trip before? Evtripplanner shows the knoxville tn supercharger as red so I am not quite sure how if i am going to make it. My backup strategy is to hit up a Nissian dealers chademo which is on the way.

23 Executive Drive, Crossville, TN, 38555 -- nissian dealer

2. Majerus

Majerus Member

Nashville to gatlinburg wasnt bad at all. Averaged 321wh/mi going well above the speedlimit. (staying with the flow of traffic)

[​IMG]

3. AB4EJ

AB4EJ Member

An additon
    An additional fun option - most of the Cracker Barrels along the way have J1772; not a super-fast charge rate, but if you eat lunch and drink sweet tea (!)- you can get an hour in (~28 mi).

• Like x 1
  4. Majerus

Majerus Member

We were planning to stop at one, had a few listed as a backup. Also noticed there are a couple with CHAdeMO as well.

5. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Yes I think there are 14 Tennessee Cracker Barrel with CHAdemO and Gatlingburg has MANY charging options with a number of higher powered destination chargers. Black bear Solar has done a wonderful job of blanketing the area with chargers.