Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electrc Week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any owners within driving distance of Martinsburg, WV want to join this Saturday's EV-only car show? Frederick, Cumberland, Hagerstown, MD. I'll be there with Maguro. Register here!

Attachments

• ndew-logo-green.png
    ndew-logo-green.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 45
I've created a Model 3 Handout that I gave out to people who checked out my 3 at last weekend's event in Corpus Christi, and will again at this weekend's event in Houston. I lived in Corpus Christi area for 5 years in the 80s due to my dad's job relocating us from outside the Chicago area (McHenry to be specific). My sister still lives there so the event was a good excuse for a visit. I moved here to attend the University of Houston and liked the city so much I decided to stay.

Feel free to download it, and make revisions such as:
  • image that matches your 3
  • your referral code
  • Supercharger pricing relevant to your state.
When prompted for a name type whatever you want. Then click the wrench icon to download a copy in Pages, PDF, Word, or EPUB format. Handout was created using Pages on a Mac, so the latter 2 might have format conversion issues that you'd need to resolve.
Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 10.02.46 AM.png

I blacked out my referral code in these screenshots as I don't believe we're allowed to post them here. These screenshots are from last week, the online version has a minor revision due to the recent price change for All Wheel Drive.

Model 3 Handout.pages.jpg Model 3 Handout 2.pages.jpg

Last edited:
I've created a Model 3 Handout that I gave out to people who checked out my 3 at last weekend's event in Corpus Christi, and will again at this weekend's event in Houston. I lived in Corpus Christi area for 5 years in the 80s due to my dad's job relocating us from outside the Chicago area (McHenry to be specific). My sister still lives there so the event was a good excuse for a visit. I moved here to attend the University of Houston and liked the city so much I decided to stay.

Feel free to download it, and make revisions such as:
  • image that matches your 3
  • your referral code
  • Supercharger pricing relevant to your state.
When prompted for a name type whatever you want. Then click the wrench icon to download a copy in Pages, PDF, Word, or EPUB format. Handout was created using Pages on a Mac, so the latter 2 might have format conversion issues that you'd need to resolve.
View attachment 334256

I blacked out my referral code in these screenshots as I don't believe we're allowed to post them here. These screenshots are from last week, the online version has a minor revision due to the recent price change for All Wheel Drive.

View attachment 334257 View attachment 334258

That's awesome! I will print some of these out and hand them out at our local EV events!

EDIT: Can't seem to download it to edit. Oh well, it's a nice template to reference!

Last edited:
EDIT: Can't seem to download it to edit. Oh well, it's a nice template to reference!

Hmm, I just tried using Internet Explorer on a Windows 7 machine, and Edge on a Windows 10 machine at work. It downloaded just fine on both of them. The Word conversion also looks just fine, I thought for sure something would need adjusting.

If you're doing this at work it's possible your IT department has blocked an internet port needed for iCloud.

In case anybody else has trouble I've attached the Pages and Doc versions to this reply.

image001.png

Attachments

• Model 3 Handout.pages.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Model 3 Handout.doc.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Bummer. I'd added Pages and Word files of it to reply #9, but may have been too late for you to utilize them.
It's totally fine! I'm happy that I had a nice reference point to start with, and utilized the images that you had. I was able to update the cost of charging, and added a chart showing the approximate cost of a Performance model based on my current Wh/m.

Reactions: SpiceWare