Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Events Sept 14 - 22, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny, I’ve done hundreds of drives at these events and only 1 used my code. I was told employees at the centers put their friends codes in, get and sell the wheels and split the profits
I enjoy working the events, so free stuff not really that important. I give my code in the hope that will entice them to buy electric vs another gasoline car.

A couple of photos from the Mammoth Lakes event. I gave 10 or 11 rides.
4540E95A-D8FF-45D3-B081-483286FE5C62.jpeg
CF8EC758-E992-4C8A-B5F4-CA9F8B204E1F.jpeg

Reactions: SMAlset
We went to the Cupertino SF Bay area event and got there later in the afternoon maybe around 1-2pm. Definitely not as well attended as when we showed our car there back in 2017. I did put up fliers ahead of time in my town for some exposure hoping to help out. I think though with so many people in the Bay area driving EVs or having friends or co-workers owning EVs, EV popularity has reduced attendance but I look at that as success in many ways. Was hoping to hear from others who attended different locations in the Bay area.

Spent a few hours there until closing. Glad we went and enjoyed meeting some of the owners who were displaying. There were two Roadsters (one guy decided to bring his at the last minute) and I always enjoy looking at those. Did spend a little time talking to an I-Pace owner and checking out his car. First one I had seen in person.

Last edited: