Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week™ is September 14-22, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've created handouts that I keep in my 3 to give away when people ask about it. There are 2 version each for the S, 3, and X. Feel free to download and revise them for your own use.

They were created using Apple Pages, but can be downloaded in a variety of formats. Download links in this twitter chain.
Darrell Spice Jr. on Twitter

Following images are for reference, use link above to download originals. Letter size handout:
Model 3 Handout.png Model 3 Handout 2.png

Legal size handout, includes example road trip I took in my 3:
Model 3 Handout Legal.png Model 3 Handout Legal 2.png

Reactions: Bacalao
I think a reminder thread would be great to post in each of the U.S. regional/State Community sections. I started one recently under the California thread.

We have a lot of Tesla owners here on TMC who I know would love to help support the brand and EV mission but may not be aware of the Event. Would be a big plus for smaller events where not many cars have signed up yet and could use owners’ knowledge and presence to share their experience and car with others. We had only owned our MS for maybe 5 months when we participated, and while we might not have been as knowledgeable as long-term Tesla owners, had more than enough experience with the car to answer the majority of people’s questions about the features of the car, charging, driving, etc.

If you think about it, many people may have seen a Tesla from a distance or on the road but never up close. Many still don’t know anyone who owns/drives one. Participating in the event with your car is really a great way to spend the day or a few hours. If you love your car and even if you are a bit shy in talking to new people, people will come up to you and ask questions so it breaks the ice. You can start off with “Have you been in a Tesla before?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenz
Northern Indiana needs to show some Tesla support.

Location is close to Illinois so hopefully we can get some folk from Illinois.

Need a Model S and Model X to sign up

Click on the link above and sign up

Day: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Portage, IN 46368