Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week. Anyone attending?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be attending the Drive Electric week in my local town of Riverside in California
National Drive Electric Week Event - Riverside

This will be my first event I'm attending! Here's the list of all registered EV owners that will be attending the event

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 8.10.15 PM.png

The one in Raleigh on Friday was cancelled due to Hurricane Florence. I had signed up and was going to take the Roadster....disappointed but they have rescheduled the event for the 28th at NC State’s Carter Finley football stadium the day before the NC State vs Virginia football game. Still looking forward to taking the Roadster out and introducing people to its awesomeness!

I attended National Drive Electric Week Event - Cupertino and it was very disappointing compared to years past. I showed up pretty late (~1:30 pm) and there were no longer any test drives. A local dealership group (DGDG) was supposed to be providing some. I heard there was a Leaf test drive but they left early.

Turnout wasn't high and Nissan didn't even have a table or tent set up, unlike most years past.

In the past, there were at least several vehicle models available for test drive.

Years ago, I participated in New Guinness Record For Largest EV Parade Set At 507 Vehicles (Pics and Videos) that took place in the morning basically before the Cupertino EVent.