Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week Events on the Big Island

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this is acceptable for our forum. The Big Island Electric Vehicle Association is hosting National Drive Electric Week events on September 12, from 10-2, at The Home Depot in Hilo and Sep 19, 10-2 at the Shops at Mauna Lani. We'll have the Tesla Model S and other electric cars at the events - Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, Volkswagen eGolf, and BMW i3. Owners will be on hand to share their experience and the advantages of owning an electric vehicle. I will be bringing my Model S for 'show and tell'.

We've invited dealers to participate. At the moment, we have not hear heard from Susan. I assume they're too busy processing orders - a good thing.

This is free and open to the public. Visit https://www.facebook.com/evhawaii for more information.

Noel Morin
President, Big Island EV Association

The Big Island EV Association is dedicated to increasing our adoption of sustainable transportation; reducing our dependence on fossil fuel and helping Hawaii meet its Clean Energy Goals.