TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

National Drive Electric Week in Pittsburgh needs more Teslas!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by rjpryan, Sep 17, 2014.

1. rjpryan

rjpryan Member

Posting this as a separate thread since it is specific to Pittsburgh, PA.

Looking at the total number of cars registered for Pittsburgh's National Drive Electric Week event which takes place this Sunday (September 21st), there are only two Teslas signed up. If you drive one, and are in the Pittsburgh area, please sign up and come show off your car!

National Drive Electric Week Event - Pittsburgh

2. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Done. See you there, Ryan!

Newscutter, your turn. I just printed out 300 more "informational postcards", updated with 2014 pricing and specs.

3. rjpryan

rjpryan Member

Excellent Jake!

4. Newscutter

Newscutter Member

I'd answered a request to be on the mailing list for info long before any of the events/dates were announced. I wonder now if one of those registered Teslas is mine-- but I certainly wouldn't have agreed to a Sunday morning event.

There is a microscopically thin chance we might try to do a "drive by" stop on our way to church, but we'll not be staying.

Weekends are precious, Sundays are sacred.... it's just the way we roll (quietly). :wink:

5. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Yeah I'll be making this on my own schedule, but I'll be there nonetheless.

6. sefs

sefs 2012 Ford Focus Electric

It'll be good to see you guys there. I'll be there as well with the FFE. Hope the rain holds out.

7. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Hey sefs, it was great to meet you (and Ryan) at the EV event. Once the roads dried off, I gave people a few test drives, including Ryan. I looked around for you, but you were gone...PM me if you want a chance to get behind the wheel, especially since you are right up in my neck of the woods!