Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Drive Electric Week - New London NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There will be a National Drive Electric Week Event in New London, NH on Sunday, Sept 9, 12-4pm. These are fun events, and this one is expected to be the largest EV event in New England this year. It’s a great opportunity to share your experiences with people considering their first EV purchase. For more information and to sign up…

National Drive Electric Week Event - New London

I would especially encourage Model 3 owners to attend. Model 3 rides will be in high demand!

Had a great time in New London. Decided to go at the last minute, so did not register in advance. Got there about half way through the event, but my 3 was treated like a rock star as soon as I pulled onto the driveway/road. Gave several rides and test drives. Lots of EVs there - such a broad range. Very successful event and a great crowd of EV enthusiasts. It was great to meet you, djplong.

Good meeting you as well, WhiteMountains. I was kept pretty busy at the end with all the test rides! I honestly wondered how good the crowd would be in a place as rural as New London and was VERY pleasantly surprised!