Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Geographic Tesla Model S Megafactory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just watched it with both my boys. The youngest (6) is chanting "I want a Model S!" . I'm still keeping the reservation a secret from them and neither has questioned how I know so much about the Model S. We'll see how long the secret will last - I have a long way to go (P14,971)...
Neat. Good luck surviving til it arrives!

Hmmm, MegaFactories isn't showing up in my cable guide for the next few weeks. The guide shows a repeat of "Alaska State Troopers" at 8pm on the 22nd...

Not showing on our Verizon channel Dec 22nd either. Looks like it's just on a Canadian channel??
I really wanted to share the date/time with my US friends, but I don't see it on Verizon anytime.
Saw the youtube version and loved it!!

I don't think it's on in Canada either. All my Shaw Direct guide is showing are "alcohol" episodes (Bacardi, Guinness, Heineken, Jack Daniels) for Saturday. Perhaps one is mislabeled?

I believe you are correct

byqe9a9a.jpg

What's in the red spray bottle towards the end of the video that the guy is spraying smudges and spots with?

I suspect it's those sorts of products good for in between waxing or washes to keep the vehicle looking great. Not sure of the generic term but if you're a Griot's Garage user, it would probably be either the Spray on Wax or the Speed Shine. If they're just making sure it's sparkly for delivery, I would guess the spray on wax type of product. If they're cleaning up actual dirt or what have you (it's a factory after all even with all that light and white paint) that may have accrued from the time the paint was baked on, I would guess the speed shine type of product.

The shape and color of the bottle reminded me of Meguiar's Quick Detailer spray (similar to GG's Speed Shine) or the Quick Wax (similar to the GG's Spay on Wax) but who knows as we only see the back of the bottle.