Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Harbor Grand Opening on Tuesday 4 October

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've heard the whole lot will require payment, but the signage seems to indicate otherwise. I've sent questions to a contact at NH and am hoping for answers tomorrow.

Thanks I just read the older thread. I am not a fan of the parking fees at NH, specially if I have purchased at a business or ate at a restaurant. Many times I just drive over to Old Town because I feel much more welcome.

how did it go? Do drivers have to pay while their car is charging and they are in it?
It was really nice. The facility is very nice. I was told by representatives from National Harbor and the organizer of the event that Tesla owners will NOT have to pay for parking while there; however, another fellow Tesla owner reported hearing that we would have to pay. I hung around for about 2 hours today meeting people and did not have to pay nor did anyone come by requesting that I pay. The lot is very spacious, and I think it is located in an ideal area. I'll post some pictures from the event!

Reactions: jrreno
A few pics from today's opening. Pleasure meeting all of you.
IMG_1584(1).JPG IMG_1586(2).JPG IMG_1588.JPG IMG_1589.JPG IMG_1590(1).JPG IMG_1591(1).JPG IMG_1592(2).JPG IMG_1593.JPG IMG_1594.JPG IMG_1595.JPG

It was really nice. The facility is very nice. I was told by representatives from National Harbor and the organizer of the event that Tesla owners will NOT have to pay for parking while there; however, another fellow Tesla owner reported hearing that we would have to pay. I hung around for about 2 hours today meeting people and did not have to pay nor did anyone come by requesting that I pay. The lot is very spacious, and I think it is located in an ideal area. I'll post some pictures from the event!

I swung by there the other day and I don't think there is an actual gate for the parking area. If I am charging and am in the car I will not pay, if I leave it charging or leave it parked I will. Common sense.

Reactions: jcadman22