Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Plug in Day EVent in S.Central New England (CT, MA, RI): 28-Sept-13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
National Plug in Day Event in Maine

• I am organizing a National Plug-In Day celebration in Portland Maine and wanted to extend the invitation to this group.
    Please join us for Maine's first-ever National Plug In Day celebration, with an event called "Maine Plugs In." We'll have Maine's largest-ever collection of electric vehicles, including Nissan LEAFs, Chevrolet Volts, a Vectricx, Ford Focus Electric, Toyota Prius Plugin, a solar-powered golf cart, and even an ERACER (1kwh battery Electrathon electric race car 2370 MPGe @ 62 mpg, 105 lb. carbon fiber monocoque).

What's missing from this list of great EVs? Sadly, we do not have any kind of Tesla representation. Can you help?

For more information about our event, see this flyer:

600_284624682.jpe

And, here is a photo of the green campus where we will be hosting the event:

600_284624762.jpe

Please let us me if you can spare an afternoon visit to beautiful coastal southern Maine to display your own EV beauty and talk with fellow EV enthusiasts, green companies and interested event attendees.

Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

Hi everyone,

Since we are talking New England Plug In Day events, I want to mention that there will also be an event in beautiful coastal southern Maine. I am organizing a National Plug-In Day celebration in Falmouth, Maine (just outside of Portland) to be held on September 29th, and wanted to extend the invitation to this group.

Please join us for Maine's first-ever National Plug In Day celebration, with an event called "Maine Plugs In." We'll have Maine's largest-ever collection of electric vehicles, including Nissan LEAFs, Chevrolet Volts, a Vectricx, Ford Focus Electric, Toyota Prius Plugin, a solar-powered golf cart, and even an ERACER (1kwh battery Electrathon electric race car 2370 MPGe @ 62 mpg, 105 lb. carbon fiber monocoque.) We have dozens of EVs committed to attend, but I haven't been able to find any local Tesla owners. Is there anyone who might be interested in coming? It would certainly be the jewel of the show.
mpi.png

Best regards,

-Mark