TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

National plug in day -- sept 28, 2013 cupertino, ca

Discussion in 'California' started by krogers, Sep 18, 2013.

1. krogers

krogers Member

What: September 28 is National Plug In Day (NPID). There’s no better way to celebrate than by attending the 41st Annual Silicon Valley Electric Vehicle (EV) Rally & Show from 10 am to 4 pm, hosted by the Silicon Valley Chapter of the Electric Auto Association (EAA). This will be one of the largest gatherings of EV drivers and enthusiasts at one location in the Bay Area. There will be an unmatched variety of plug-in cars, motorcycles, scooters, and bikes highlighting the fun, clean-air benefits, and cost-savings of EVs.

WHEN: Sunday, September, 28, 2013; 10 am – 4 pm.

WHERE: De Anza College Parking Lot A, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA. 95014. For more event details, visit: EV Rally.

Let's try to get the largest number of cars there. There are already 13 Tesla Model S registered to attend, but over 47 Nissan Leafs registers. Let's get the best cars on the road shinned and ready to attend. I want to see more Teslas than any other car. Can you help by attending?

If you can't attend our Cupertino EVent, then please find a local EVent near you at National Plug In Day - Events

2. krogers

krogers Member

Here's an update ---

ATTENDEES are encouraged (but not required) to pre-register here: National Plug In Day - Bay Area or find their nearest event: National Plug In Day The registration process site features a counter showing the variety and quantity of EVs registered to attend. There are already 19 Model S, a handful of Roadsters; but 50+ Nissan Leafs registered.

EVENT POSTER Link to the high resolution poster suitable for printing and posting: http://bit.ly/EVRallyPoster2013

3. Norcalgal

Norcalgal Member

I registered last week after I promised my husband we wouldn't stay all day. I hope to see you there.

4. lorih

lorih Member

Anyone interested in either meeting there to line up cars and/or doing a group ride from Fremont factory to De Anza, please read updates on Silicon Valley group forum.

National plug in day meetup?

5. augkuo

augkuo Member

Saturday not sunday right?

6. Klaus

Klaus Member

Yes, Saturday 28 Sept.

7. ChriZ

ChriZ Member

Just registered. Most likely will be there from 10am to 12pm or so. I see 30 S's registered. See you all there!