Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

National Plugin Day Event, Sept. 29th, 2013-Springfield, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
Plans are still pretty tentative right now. I've volunteered, but not sure on many details other than the time and location:
The Library Center on South Campbell 1p-5p.

Supposed to be local car dealers with plug-in vehicles. I'll be there with my Tesla Model S - S85
The organizer is trying to get some live music as well. I'll post updates as I get them for anyone in this area.

Plans are still pretty tentative right now. I've volunteered, but not sure on many details other than the time and location:
The Library Center on South Campbell 1p-5p.

Supposed to be local car dealers with plug-in vehicles. I'll be there with my Tesla Model S - S85
The organizer is trying to get some live music as well. I'll post updates as I get them for anyone in this area.

I registered to attend. Lila and I will drive up but will probably need a short charge to return. We are also considering returning via Branson and staying overnight there. Will check to see if Big Cedar Lodge has a charger.

You're welcome to use my HPWC or I can point you to the available public options in Springfield.
Great News! After a couple of weeks working with some management folks at Big Cedars Lodge (Just South of Branson off Hwy 86) they installed a NEMA 14-50. We will be plugging in Sunday morning around 10 AM and eating their great Sunday Brunch as we get charged. We would welcome company for brunch!

We plan to take pictures and get this posted next week. Following Brunch we will head to Springfield for the NPID event at the Library Center on Campbell.

Great News! After a couple of weeks working with some management folks at Big Cedars Lodge (Just South of Branson off Hwy 86) they installed a NEMA 14-50. We will be plugging in Sunday morning around 10 AM and eating their great Sunday Brunch as we get charged. We would welcome company for brunch!

We plan to take pictures and get this posted next week. Following Brunch we will head to Springfield for the NPID event at the Library Center on Campbell.

I might just be able to do that! Message or email me a time. All the years I've lived here I've never been to Big Cedar.