Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Naughty Tesla Sneaks Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nicely done. One editing suggestion: Remove the first second or a half second from each shot where the car is stopped. That will make it look like the car was in motion throughout.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Make it look like one continuous drive.

I love the science fiction/spaghetti western music!

Yes!

Is your car a wrap or dipped? What color is that?

Reactions: benjiejr

Well done ... love the inflatable door protection! :cool:

upload_2016-5-22_22-46-58.png

Another suggestion. Show all the goodies that the car is picking up at every stop.

This is an excellent idea! I actually had thought about doing something like that but the thought came late! So then I actually added on the Starbucks scene and put it on the front. I was going to show the Starbucks cup in the cup holder but that video somehow messed up. :/ Oh well. Thanks for your comment and suggestion! That would have been great!

I get a lot of flack for those door ding protector air rafts! But they really get the job done! I have a 10 year old and I can remind him over and over again, but _everytime_ he just swings that door wide open as fast and hard as he can. haha

It really is a very clever way of protecting from door dings at home, even if -- at least at 1st it -- seems like someone may have gone a bit overboard.

great video BTW.. also great color, and i REALLY like the rims. very cool!!