Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nav Screen upside down

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
200w.gif
You have to admin the wipers could use some improvement. Voice commands are OK and it's not to bad if you press the stalk then quickly move to the screen to adjust the speed. Auto doesn't work well. I thought I read somewhere that a double tap on the screen turned them on though that would be a quick option. I haven't tested it yet.

Isn't that what he's doing here asking for help? :)
well, please correct me if I am wrong, but tesla explicitly sends you number of texts/emails asking "please, watch videos / read manual before your pick up. here's a link".

moreover, the OP says he cannot find the temp adjustment. and that thing is permanently at the bottom of the screen.

there might be some quirks with menu for more rarely used options, for some really basic stuff.. damn son..

Reactions: Alex987854
well, please correct me if I am wrong, but tesla explicitly sends you number of texts/emails asking "please, watch videos / read manual before your pick up. here's a link".

moreover, the OP says he cannot find the temp adjustment. and that thing is permanently at the bottom of the screen.

there might be some quirks with menu for more rarely used options, for some really basic stuff.. damn son..
No point in really continuing you do you. I'll continue to be helpful not everyone enjoys reading the manual cover to cover like I do when I get a new car.

No point in really continuing you do you. I'll continue to be helpful not everyone enjoys reading the manual cover to cover like I do when I get a new car.
in isolation some of the posts on here do come off unusually snarky for this forum but you do have to take into account the ops previous history to see why some people lack understanding and patience that is usually a feature here:

Reactions: UkNorthampton
in isolation some of the posts on here do come off unusually snarky for this forum but you do have to take into account the ops previous history to see why some people lack understanding and patience that is usually a feature here:

I'm new so first time seeing his posts. Not that I would have treated some of those others any different. Change is hard and it's good to challenge what manufacturers are doing to a point. I do really like some of the things that Tesla is doing to push people out of their comfort zone. But look at something like the yoke. I see zero positives with a yoke and no stalks. Also wipers could be improved. Heat I don't really see a down side voice seems adequate. Wipers though I have used voice to increase the speed and they have accidently turned off when it misheard me.
I'd also like to see the turn signal cameras appearing on the top of the screen I think they would be easier to see. And on their respective side of the screen.

Reactions: alset tone