Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nav volume issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys:

for some reason, I can't figure out how to turn up the Nav volume. I have looked in settings. When I set route guidance, the Nav no longer gives me verbal prompts. Any idea on how to restore back the audio? Thanks

Actually simple, but not obvious. While you hear the nav, scroll up the left knob to increase the volume. I think many people are not aware that the left scroll is adaptive, it increases or decreases the volume of whatever you are listening to at the time time you scroll it.

• Helpful
Reactions: DerekH
When a destination is chosen & nav has commenced there’s also a little speaker icon in the top left corner of the center touchscreen within the nav instruction overlay. Tapping this icon reveals another UI “widget” that allows you to set the nav voice volume (or mute it) without waiting for a verbal instruction to occur.

C5F033E5-3FEB-451B-B316-DF61CD69BE92.png
Hi guys:

for some reason, I can't figure out how to turn up the Nav volume. I have looked in settings. When I set route guidance, the Nav no longer gives me verbal prompts. Any idea on how to restore back the audio? Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl