Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on Autopilot disappearance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FSD on my model S and occasion actually use Navigate on Autopilot (I know, weird). Anyway, I used it the other day on a trip out to the suburbs. But the way home, it's suddenly not there. Same thing today--it didn't come back. The button is just not here. Anyone else have this happen?

Same happened to me. Part of a rash of saved settings mysteriously going back to defaults over the past year, including seat positions! Starting to think that as updates get staged but not yet finally installed it is messing with things. Wild conjecture but it seems to happen in the days leading up to notification of a update.

I noticed that when my wife drives the car (and her profile) there is a tendency to lose some settings when it switches back to my profile. NOA is one of these along with the speed offset setting for TACC. She does not have them on in her profile.

• Informative
Reactions: croman
I noticed that when my wife drives the car (and her profile) there is a tendency to lose some settings when it switches back to my profile. NOA is one of these along with the speed offset setting for TACC. She does not have them on in her profile.

There is nothing wrong with your car. I assume it went into nag mode. Nag mode disables most of the car’s more complex features so that the driver doesn’t get distracted from lecturing passengers in the car.

• Funny
Reactions: JasJ