Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on Autopilot (NoA) outside North America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslas does not Dell in ukraine and has no superchargers. Probably a US import car
Yes, this is the car from USA. But as I remember some guys from Canada told that if you use an USA car in Canada NoA disappears from menu. It was when NoA was announced for US only.
And I hadn't have NoA till last weekend.
So at lost it means that Tesla has maps prepared for EU and just need to push a button to activate it without any extra firmware update.

So at lost it means that Tesla has maps prepared for EU and just need to push a button to activate it without any extra firmware update.

Yes, but I assume the maps for Model 3 (which has NoA) and the S/X are the same? I really have no clue why NoA isn't activated on S/X. Tech is the same I think.

Maybe the Ukraine car is rooted. With root access you can enable features that are usually disabled.

Maybe the Ukraine car is rooted. With root access you can enable features that are usually disabled.
No-no-no. I don't have a root access.

It was a long mailing with Tesla to remove the car from the black list for updates. They put it there because the car lefted the original region.

I signed a waiver but and got official updating instead of rooting way.

Would love to see a video of NoA performing in Ukraine!
Will have a chance at the weekend only. It shows an activation button in the route menu for some routes inside the city but have never switched to one_blue_line mode. It worked only on Zhitomirskoe highway (Kyiv-Lviv) and my daily comute is definetely not there.
I think it also works on the way to the Boryspil airport because this is the single real hightway in Ukraine with a speedlimit 130 km/h (80 mph) all other roads have speedlimit 110 km/h (68 mph) or even 90 km/h (56 mph).
By the way I'm seeing a large trafic to the car on my wifi hotspot now. I think will get an update to 2019.8.4 soon. Will see if it add some specific US features or not. For example a regular summon with key FOB is not alowed here.

Reactions: Radon and PaulJohn
Would love to see a video of NoA performing in Ukraine!
Will have a chance at the weekend only.
Sorry I can't keep my promiss.
As I said I was awaiting for 2019.8.4 and finally got it.
Now I'm in the same boat with all other EU. I have got a small text under the NoA switch now: "Navigate on Autopilot is not supported in current region".
NOA_not_supported.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: emmz0r