Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate on Autopilot not supported

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my new LR M3 FSD today and I couldn't be more excited. Despite all the horror stories of quality control, it was virtually perfect. I drove it an hour home and was greeted with the reminder to update software to 2021.4.18.2. After I did this, I went into Autopilot and saw that Navigate on Autopilot, Traffic Stop and Sign Control, and Full Self-Driving Visualization Preview were all grayed out with the comment that they are "not supported in current region". I tried the two-button reboot, but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas?

I picked up my new LR M3 FSD today and I couldn't be more excited. Despite all the horror stories of quality control, it was virtually perfect. I drove it an hour home and was greeted with the reminder to update software to 2021.4.18.2. After I did this, I went into Autopilot and saw that Navigate on Autopilot, Traffic Stop and Sign Control, and Full Self-Driving Visualization Preview were all grayed out with the comment that they are "not supported in current region". I tried the two-button reboot, but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas?
This happened to other people also in the past. Seems to be some hiccup with updates (people speculated a map update out of sync).
Some Autopilot features gone after update

There was someone that said driving the car a bit brought the features back. Based on this, my personal speculation is it may have to do with the gps signal or location setting not being set correctly after the update and maybe driving around got it to set to the correct region (kind of like a similar situation I experience using google maps on Android device, where it switches to kph for no reason, and then after driving around a bit, it'll set back to mph).

The others didn't respond with a follow up. You can send them a private message (conversation) by pressing the envelope icon to the right of your user name near the top of the screen to ask them how they resolved it. You can also ping people in that thread, by typing @ followed by their username.

Last edited:
I also picked up M3 LR yesterday. On the way home, a message popped up that the camera calibration was complete. That then enabled me to set all the autopilot stuff. Maybe your cameras just needed to finish calibrating. I don't know exactly what that means - but I do know I saw that message on the way home.

Reactions: Battouttahe77