Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate to address book address, but shows only one of two addresses

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Max_G

Everything needs to be defined :)
Sep 19, 2021
Brisbane, Australia
Got my M3LR yesterday... have an iPhone connected to it, which shows the contacts and calendar on the console screen.
However, when a contact has two addresses (e.g. work and home), it only shows one, the first one.

Is there a way to fix this?

In case it consistently shows only one address, I suspect it shows the first one entered for the contact.
I set up a dummy where the home address is first and work second... and try tomorrow, whether this works or not.

Got my M3LR yesterday... have an iPhone connected to it, which shows the contacts and calendar on the console screen.
However, when a contact has two addresses (e.g. work and home), it only shows one, the first one.

Is there a way to fix this?

In case it consistently shows only one address, I suspect it shows the first one entered for the contact.
I set up a dummy where the home address is first and work second... and try tomorrow, whether this works or not.
Yes, just tried... this is how it works... it picks the first address listed under a contact.