Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigating: always show the battery level at next stop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the middle of a 2800km road trip. We use the navigation to plan our supercharger stops. One thing I wish the ui would do is display the estimated battery level when reaching the next stop.

For example: I unplug from the supercharger at it estimates my SoC will be 10% when we get to the next supercharger. As I’m driving I want to watch that number and see if it stays steady or climbs or falls.

Currently in the ui it shows the SoC for the next stop if I leave the navigation expanded, but if I let it zoom into the point by point navigation I don’t see it.

Having the SoC estimate let’s me decide if I can increase speed or not and still get to the next charge point safely….

Reactions: rbcopod
I’m in the middle of a 2800km road trip. We use the navigation to plan our supercharger stops. One thing I wish the ui would do is display the estimated battery level when reaching the next stop.

For example: I unplug from the supercharger at it estimates my SoC will be 10% when we get to the next supercharger. As I’m driving I want to watch that number and see if it stays steady or climbs or falls.

Currently in the ui it shows the SoC for the next stop if I leave the navigation expanded, but if I let it zoom into the point by point navigation I don’t see it.

Having the SoC estimate let’s me decide if I can increase speed or not and still get to the next charge point safely….
Agree. Seems like an important feature. Hopefully added back in on next update. Stupid to remove.