Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation and Supercharger not working..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, wonder if anyone has the same issue.
I am planning a road trip from Toronto to Florida, This will be the first road trip for me and the family and also the first in our tesla MX 75D.

I have experimented with the Route Planners online and have a decent idea of where the 30+ Hours ride will navigate through.
The Problem:
When I try the route planner in the car itself I cant seem to get it to recognize any SC stations outside of Canada. I have attached some screen shots. Notice the Superchargers along the US are all greyed out. Im pretty sure this was not the case before a couple firmware updates ago,
Since it wont route using those SC stations it wont complete the route without the error that I will need to charge etc...
Any Ideas?

IMG_8311.jpg IMG_8312.jpg IMG_8313.jpg IMG_8314.jpg

It has nothing to do with not routing to those greyed out stations. The red stations are the ones you can reach with your current state of charge (SOC) Just touch a greyed out station and then select to navigate to it. The routing will then suggest a station to charge at along the route to get to the one you selected.

It has nothing to do with not routing to those greyed out stations. The red stations are the ones you can reach with your current state of charge (SOC) Just touch a greyed out station and then select to navigate to it. The routing will then suggest a station to charge at along the route to get to the one you selected.

Interesting is see how that makes sense for the grayed out SC.
However I try as you suggested to pick a charger along the route and click navigate
And it says there are no superchargers in the area etc
This worked before by showing me the total route and all the stops with the time at each.
Now it no longer does.
I tried rebooting the system but still the same

Attachments

• C79C087B-C82F-4F4C-A094-FBEAC6AFBC21.jpeg
    C79C087B-C82F-4F4C-A094-FBEAC6AFBC21.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 81
Thank you for your reply, I received the latest firmware update this morning (17.42.a88c8d5) an I'm happy to report that now I can see the entire trip including the portion south of the border. Attached for reference is the same navigation request post the firmware update and it routes as expected. It details the entire expected journey. Its going to be a fun three days this November :)
Before entering the navigation destination the SC statins are grayed out as mr.Elbe explained.

IMG_8385.jpg IMG_8383.jpg IMG_8384.jpg