Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation bug with supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I selected a starting location in South Mississippi to a destination in Central Mississippi. I started the trip and wanted to see what Tesla chargers were along the way. When I tapped the ‘Charger’ icon from the menu in the upper right side of the map, charger locations from Atlanta GA were shown. When the menu timed out and returned to my route, the superchargers appeared. I tried rebooting the display but that didn’t help. Every time I tried to see the local chargers, Atlanta showed up. Anyone else have an issue similar to this? Any solutions?

Attachments

• 53942B5A-B2C1-47AB-88A5-C9ADFB4A8C5D.jpeg
    53942B5A-B2C1-47AB-88A5-C9ADFB4A8C5D.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 137
I have a slightly different issue: My M3 sometimes can't find the superchargers. I don't supercharge often. This year I've only used superchargers three times, but two out of those three times my car couldn't find the superchargers. Each time, I had programmed the car to go to a supercharger. The car would get close, but not get me there. In one case it sent me to the wrong side of an interstate, about 3/4 of a mile from the actual superchargers. And in the other case, it sent me to the wrong part of a shopping mall parking lot, about 1/4 mile from the superchargers.

I selected a starting location in South Mississippi to a destination in Central Mississippi. I started the trip and wanted to see what Tesla chargers were along the way. When I tapped the ‘Charger’ icon from the menu in the upper right side of the map, charger locations from Atlanta GA were shown. When the menu timed out and returned to my route, the superchargers appeared. I tried rebooting the display but that didn’t help. Every time I tried to see the local chargers, Atlanta showed up. Anyone else have an issue similar to this? Any solutions?

Does seem a bit odd, but I noticed that there aren't any Superchargers along your route, other than the ones at your origin and destination...
Find Us | Tesla

Was there any resolution to this? My MS started doing this a few days ago (with supercharger locations in Miami Florida) and has refused to display any other locations other than if I happen to drive within the map display of them.