Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation doesn't show the exit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was shocked today when I missed my exit due to the nav not actually listing it visually. Agreed on this being an annoying oversight. It's also annoying how the next turn is way over on the right, on the farthest part of the screen which is the toughest and hardest to see. Who designed this UI?

If only we actually had an instrument cluster where this information could be displayed. What a crazy request ... :rolleyes:

I was shocked today when I missed my exit due to the nav not actually listing it visually. Agreed on this being an annoying oversight. It's also annoying how the next turn is way over on the right, on the farthest part of the screen which is the toughest and hardest to see. Who designed this UI?

The same person who put the clock time in a small font on the far right side with a background that varies based on the nav display.
The car is great. The features are great. The touch screen is highly configurable and versatile, in theory, but with a dozen or so minor mistakes like this.