Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation Favorites not Saved in Vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a lot of favorites saved in my 2022 Model Y navigation, but when my husband drives my car, they don't show up. Has anyone experienced this and if so, is there a way to fix? It does the same thing in my husband's 2022 Model Y also. I tried looking it up in the manual, but it's pretty vague.

Thanks All 😭

Assuming you both have profiles set up, when he drives your car he is doing so under his profile. He would need to add the favorites under his profile.

Saved Settings​

A subset of the settings that you choose to customize your Model Y are automatically saved to your driver's profile. Once saved, a green check mark appears next to the driver profile icon on the touchscreen. Examples of automatically saved driver profile settings are:
  • Navigation, temperature, lights and display settings.
  • Autopilot and driving preferences.

Upvote 0
Assuming you both have profiles set up, when he drives your car he is doing so under his profile. He would need to add the favorites under his profile.

Saved Settings​

A subset of the settings that you choose to customize your Model Y are automatically saved to your driver's profile. Once saved, a green check mark appears next to the driver profile icon on the touchscreen. Examples of automatically saved driver profile settings are:
  • Navigation, temperature, lights and display settings.
  • Autopilot and driving preferences.
Thanks - I thought that might be the case. We both do have profiles set up. Next up adding those favorites to his navigation LOL

Upvote 0