Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation History Disappearing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week, all of a sudden, my navigation history, Home, Work, Favorites all disappeared! There have been no changes or firmware updates since 2020.4.1 from Jan 2020.

I reentered some info in. And then a few hours later, it disappeared again.

I've done multiple resets, but all the history and the saved locations disappear. So the issue has been with me for 1 week.

However, it still remembers my home for my Homelink and automatic folding of side mirrors.

Anyone experience this and what was the resolution?

For future reference to those that may experience, this, I contacted Tesla and they said they said the issue is with a corrupted database and they can fix it over the air. But I'm still waiting.
Hello, I’m now having this same issue. I’ve scheduled a service appointment and I’m waiting to hear from them. Did they fix this over the air like mentioned? I’m hoping it’s that easy.

I'm having this issue recently. I'm going to take it to Tesla service centre this Friday.
I eventually fixed it myself since I was out of warranty and didn’t wanna pay them to just do a factory reset. Which is what I did and it worked. Yeah, it wiped out my saved game histories and I had to set my garage doors up again with homelink. But ᖍ(ツ)ᖌ better than paying money.