Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation map update - 2020

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
I find map congestion is useless. Regularly shows congestion when I can whizz through at 60 and no congestion when I’m at a standstill. Also shows congestion on roads that just don’t ever get congestion, maybe 20 seconds queueing to the roundabout. Not sure that’s worthy of a red line.

Yup. Its the only bit of Premium Connectivity that I (infrequently) use (its on all the time, but not using it in anger) so no way am I paying £10/month for it. tbh, I wouldn't even if it was right, but I will miss it when its gone.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
For fear of repeating myself this is UNFAIR on early adopters.
Plenty of the senior UK management list them selves on LinkedIn. Manage to get their email etc and write to them, addressing your concerns, they might be able to change it... like they did in Australia.

Lx2m3

Jul 4, 2019
Rugby
Moderator comment - posts merged from 'Map Update?'

Anyone had a map update yet?
I’m still on 2019.20.10482

Last edited by a moderator:

Dilly

Feb 24, 2020
Norfolk
I’m on 12489. Have been for some while. It was briefly superseded by a 2020 map but that was pulled within 48 hours and 12489 put back.

spooksman

Jan 24, 2020
Manchester
iirc Press and hold the current location on the map ? It should then come up to add as a favorite.

On that point... I've done that before to add a favourite (worked fine), but I then want to set that favourite as 'Work', and struggled to find out how.

I'm sure I did the same for 'Home' but can't remember what I did :p

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC