TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Navigation multi destination

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by smilepak, Jul 17, 2015.

1. smilepak

smilepak Member

I assume it can't be done? Being able to input multiple destination so the nav can calculate charge need and route?

2. mwulff

mwulff Member

Not to my knowledge. I would use ev trip planner for that.

3. travwill

travwill Member

Yeah, I hope they add this in future, destinations and waypoints, etc. Most systems in all other cars have supported this already, for many years...

4. GregoryWelch

GregoryWelch Member

Hopefully soon.

5. redi

redi 2013 P85+ with HumanPilot Technology

I noticed how this might be an issue, particularly on the "Tesla ends range anxiety" sound bite from March. On a trip the other day with the last stop a ways out and a return trip back to the "supercharger highway" the next leg, it was not an easy way to trick the nav into contemplating a return back the the same supercharger at which I was currently charging. Multi-destination might have been able fix the calculation.

6. smilepak

smilepak Member

I think it would help with range anxiety as a person can plan their day route and know how many times possibility they need to stop to charge. Similar to evtrip.