TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Navigation screen in grayscale

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by ronc, Jan 4, 2020.

1. ronc

ronc Member

I have a 2018 Tesla Model X. I just updated the software to version 2019.40.50.7. My navigation screen is now black and white. Before the update, the screen was in living color. I could see the blue ocean on my screen as I traveled along the coast. Can't seem to find a way to change it back to color. Rebooted the car with no change. Has anyone else experienced this? New software bug?

• Informative x 1
  2. DeanP

DeanP Member

Did you sign up for Tesla Premium Package? That's the only way to get the nav screen back.

upload_2020-1-4_15-3-21.png

3. ronc

ronc Member

Thanks for the reply. Got it now.