Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation System

Ragnarkov

Deep Blue Metalic SR+ w/ Sports Rims
Jun 23, 2019
Vancouver
To see multiple routes, I'd suggest using google maps to plan your trip, choose the appropriate path you want, then share it with the car directly. This obviously doesn't help if your going long distances through the SC network, but its pretty good at routing you (even the lower interior spec without satellite nav uses real time traffic when routing you).

As for extra favorites, if you tap on a location on the map, you should be able to tap a heart icon and add it to your favorites (including giving it a custom name). I believe you get access to this if you also do a search through nav, and then click on the destination when it figures the route.

There's also your recent list as well, which pops up when you click on the nav search bar. It keeps every destination you've previously been routed thru in there, for a good weekend two if not longer. This is also where you can click home, work, or favorites. And your favorites should also come up in your search, so if you remember what name you gave a destination, it much easier than going to a list and scrolling (if you have a lot of them).

Hope this helps.

To see multiple routes, I'd suggest using google maps to plan your trip, choose the appropriate path you want, then share it with the car directly. This obviously doesn't help if your going long distances through the SC network, but its pretty good at routing you (even the lower interior spec without satellite nav uses real time traffic when routing you).

As for extra favorites, if you tap on a location on the map, you should be able to tap a heart icon and add it to your favorites (including giving it a custom name). I believe you get access to this if you also do a search through nav, and then click on the destination when it figures the route.

There's also your recent list as well, which pops up when you click on the nav search bar. It keeps every destination you've previously been routed thru in there, for a good weekend two if not longer. This is also where you can click home, work, or favorites. And your favorites should also come up in your search, so if you remember what name you gave a destination, it much easier than going to a list and scrolling (if you have a lot of them).

Hope this helps.

Sharing from Google Maps to the Tesla doesn't share the route, just the end address.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC