TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Navigation Update

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by battleroyale, Sep 13, 2017.

1. battleroyale

battleroyale Member

Got out of Jiu Jitsu just now and found a nav and maps update notice on my MCU. Didn't get a pic of that but maps now says navigation by tesla and google maps.[​IMG]

Not the full blown Nav update they are using in other countries but it looks slightly different on the cluster as well.
    Pics were to blurry to post.

• Like x 1
  2. battleroyale

battleroyale Member

Looks like the navigation by tesla mark has been there all along. Maybe just noticing it now because of the update notice on the MCU.

Navigation rerouting seems smoother than before.

• Like x 1
  3. soulreaver99

soulreaver99 Member

Just got this too! Was a little bummed how crappy the navigation was when I picked up my new CPO yesterday. Hopefully this works better than the previous version. From my understanding, this is the first map update since December 2015!

I hope Tesla is more dedicated to keeping the maps updated on a consistent basis. Now if only they will fix the stupid XM Station listing bug...

• Like x 2