Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation via charging station not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since last update, seems when I swipe right to navigate home, it says need to charge to make it and show station which was 5 minutes away. I press continue and then it proceeds to navigate directly home without going via the Tesla charger station.. tried a couple times didn't work. So just drove there with navigate to charge first.. but then heating battery doesn't come on.. also if you press cancel it just says you won't make it home have to charge.. in the red bar..... Anyone else getting this.

Hope this makes sense and sitting typing while the car is charging slowly..

Since last update, seems when I swipe right to navigate home, it says need to charge to make it and show station which was 5 minutes away. I press continue and then it proceeds to navigate directly home without going via the Tesla charger station.. tried a couple times didn't work. So just drove there with navigate to charge first.. but then heating battery doesn't come on.. also if you press cancel it just says you won't make it home have to charge.. in the red bar..... Anyone else getting this.

Hope this makes sense and sitting typing while the car is charging slowly..
Try entering a longer journey - like Inverness as destination and see if it routes you via super chargers? If it does then it might just be a glitch you had at that time?

Also is it a supercharger or other charger? Mine has only ever routed via superchargers.