Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation won't work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 Model 3 and about 2 weeks ago my navigation stopped working. When I input a destination a window pops up and says "Navigation Data update required. Please connect to Wifi to download navigation update". I connected to Wifi but do not see any updates available. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks

I have a 2020 Model 3 and about 2 weeks ago my navigation stopped working. When I input a destination a window pops up and says "Navigation Data update required. Please connect to Wifi to download navigation update". I connected to Wifi but do not see any updates available. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks

If you connected to wifi (and left it connected) and the car did not download the navigation update, you will need to submit a service request to tesla to possibly re push it.

Note that we do not "trigger" any navigation update, it does those on its own, on its own schedule. From the way you phrased your first post, it sounds like you dont normally connect to wifi, either by choice, or because you cant leave it connected.

Upvote 0
I also have a Model 3 and it says download 100% complete but still spinning after 2 days and Nav not working for the same reason?

Upvote 0