Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time posting and pretty new to this thread. I had a 2017 S 100D and loved it. Lease ended a few weeks ago and for almost the same price I upgraded to a 2020 Performance S. Love it even more.
When using navigation on the prior S, if I was driving a route and there was traffic the blue line would turn red in that area to show where the traffic delay was located. My new one does not show the red line. It adjusts arrival time for traffic and suggests alternate routes, but no red line. The red line warned me when I was approaching the traffic and allowed me to make changes accordingly.
So my question- Is this feature no longer available on the 2020 S or am I having a software issue of some kind ?
Tesla folks had me reboot, but unsuccessful.
Thanks

hmmmm. Not sure. Will try when i leave the office, thanks
Is there a way for the M3 navigation app to remember my preferred routes to places? The best route, even the shortest route, is not always the one picked by the navigation app when I plug in a destination. If it sees me going a different way every time I go to a place, it ought to remember that route, Is there a setting for that?