Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NDEW - Wenatchee 17 September

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Building on our very successful participation last year we have signed up for vendor space at the "Taste of the Harvest" which has between 12,000 and 15,000 attendees each year. We are looking for EV owners who might be interested in providing drives/rides. Our plan is to have a display of electric powered equipment like ATVs and lawn care tools at the main space with the EVs parked at the convention center parking area. We will use our Polaris Ranger EV Li to move people from the main space to the ride/drive area.

If you are interested in participating post here or PM me. We can help with L3/L2 charging and hospitality.

What: National Drive Electric Week: Wenatchee (Part of "Taste of the Harvest 2016")
Where: Downtown Wenatchee on "closed to traffic" Wenatchee Avenue.
When: 17 September from about 10 AM til we go home.

TOH7.JPG
TOH3.JPG

We would appreciate you and your Roadster! We will ensure that it is a static display "on the Ave" as a crowd draw, the rides and drives are from the large municipal parking lot which is about one block away. Hope you can make it!

We would appreciate you and your Roadster! We will ensure that it is a static display "on the Ave" as a crowd draw, the rides and drives are from the large municipal parking lot which is about one block away. Hope you can make it!

Sorry, @JackA, I made a commitment earlier today for another Saturday event (not NDEW). :(

Keep posting events; I'll likely be available for several of them! :)